Ace Driver Training – Making Safer Drivers in 2019
- Funding sought for industrial road May 27, 2020Council will apply for $980,000 in funding to rehabilitate and upgrade Links Drive in Woree.
- Gordonvale heritage project to proceed May 27, 2020The Mill Gardens and Gordonvale to Greenpatch Heritage Trail project will go ahead, but without the historic Draper Gates.
- Enhancements will improve CPAC experience May 27, 2020Council will take the opportunity to enhance the audio, electrical and storage capabilities of the Cairns Performing Arts Centre (CPAC) during it closure.
- Council fast-tracks Esplanade Dining Precinct May 27, 2020Redevelopment of the Esplanade Dining Precinct will be fast-tracked to limit the disruption to traders and maximise the city’s appeal once tourists return.
- Timber bridge in Gordonvale to be replaced May 27, 2020A deteriorated, one-way timber bridge in Gordonvale will be replaced with a two-lane, single span concrete bridge that will improve flood immunity and pedestrian safety.