Driving Lesson Prices
Learn to drive with Ace Driver Training. You can be sure that you will get value for money. We don’t draw out the teaching process and waste your time and money as some schools do. Instead, we will ensure you know everything you need to know, but will teach you in the most time-efficient manner. This means you will save money in the long term by learning with Ace Driver Training.
Please note that as a trusted and accredited driver trainer, one hour with Ace Driver Training counts for 3 hours in your logbook —up to a maximum of 10 actual hours or 30 logbook hours. After the first 10 hours with an accredited driver trainer, one actual hour will be one logbook hour.
****** Please scroll down to see all available lesson packages & conditions, including cancellation policy.
Blocks of Lessons (pre-paid)
Driving Lesson & Test Packages
ACE DRIVER TRAINING - SPECIAL OFFERS (UPDATED MONTHLY)
- Payment for lessons is by cash only. (No credit card / EFTPOS facility available)
- Payment by internet banking transfer is available to approved customers.
- Lesson packages are valid for 12 months from initial purchase.
- Lessons are not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Lesson bookings are subject to availability of vehicle & instructor.
Driving Lesson & Test:
This includes a 60 min lesson which finishes 15 min before the driving test. This gives you time just to run through some of those manoeuvres, like the reverse park, as well as driving through traffic and approaching various intersections & situations likely to arise during the driving test just to be sure everything’s looking good. Once you’ve passed the test we’ll drop you back home, or school, or work.
Monthly Special Offer:
- 30 minute offer can be used with any standard or package lesson.
- Pay $25 to extend the lesson by 30 minutes.
- Start 30 minutes earlier or finish 30 minutes later, either way is OK.
- Only available in March 2019.
- Subject to instructor and vehicle availability.
Due to the busy nature of driving instruction, we ask that you contact Ace Driver Training at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled lesson if you need to cancel or postpone for any reason. If not, a cancellation fee of half the lesson cost may apply.
This allows Ace Driver Training to better serve students, allowing spare time slots to students who may be desperate for additional driving time with an instructor.